Reims-Gueux

The historic F1 racing circuit at Reims.Reims-Gueux was first established in 1926.  In 1932 the circuit hosted the French Grand Prix and it was last used by F1 in 1966. Although now generally disused, some of the towers, pits and stands still remain and have been restored in the last few years. Situated half way between Switzerland and the Channel it seemed a shame not to search out the remains of the old circuit

Comments are closed.